Cincinnati Criminal Lawyer
Call a Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer from our firm, if you have been arrested on state or federal criminal charges in the Queen City or anywhere else in Hamilton, Butler, Warren or Clermont County. Call if you plan to appeal a verdict. Our team is aggressive, committed and prepared to seek justice and to counter the allegations you face.
Call us today! Call 513-421-9700 for an experienced criminal lawyer in Cincinnati.We offer a free consultation.
Our Cincinnati defense attorney practice has successfully represented clients facing any number of the following charges:
- Criminal actions on federal properties.
- Murder in the first, second and third degrees
- Manslaughter in the first, second and third degrees
- Purchase, possession, production or distribution of child pornography.
- Forced rape, sexual assaults and indecent liberties.
- Purchase, possession, production or distribution of illicit drugst.
- Assault and battery.
- Domestic violence.
- Burglary and robbery
- Sales and receipt of stolen goods
- Rape and molestation of a child.
- Possession or distribution of illegal firearms.
- A Cincinnati defense attorneyfrom our firm can offer you legal representation in both the state and federal courts. If you do not see the charge you face on this list, call and discuss the details of your criminal case with our firm today!
Whether you are facing an arraignment or appealing the verdict of your trial, our criminal attorneys in Cincinnati are prepared to defend your rights with the very latest in legal technology. And we have successfully defended clients in both the state and federal courts. In addition to appeals, our post trial services include:
- Habeas Corpus Relief, which is a request for a review of the state’s entitlement to keep a defendant imprisoned.
- Early Release, which is a conditional release from imprisonment based upon factors related to a defendant’s offenses and behaviors during his or her period of incarceration.
- Judicial Release, which is a conditional reduction of your sentence.
- Shock Probation, which is a special privilege that can reduce the sentences of first-time offenders to a mere 30 to 60 days.
Call for a Cincinnati criminal lawyer. No legal firm or lawyer can guarantee the outcome of your case. However, at John Smith & Associates, we are passionate about your rights, and we will gladly provide you with a free evaluation of your case.